CCMI HUB Contributor Guidelines
The CCMI HUB prides itself on providing readers with high-quality, timely and relevant content for telecom industry professionals and providers. To maintain these standards, we require that all contributors abide by the following guidelines:
- All posts must be at least 300 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that relate to the article and provide value to the reader. Irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed. The use of affiliate links is strictly prohibited.
- Posts may not be promotional or advertorial. Contributors are permitted to include a relevant CTA, either an image or text based at the end of posts.
- Acceptable CTA’s:
- A download for some sort of content resource (guide, report, white paper, eBook, etc.)
- Registration for an event (webinar or live event)
- A free demo (must link to signup page)
- Unacceptable CTA’s:
- A call to visit a company website
- A call to follow the company on social media
- A call to subscribe to email newsletters and other related subscriptions
- A call to contact a company
- No more than 3 links should point back to any domain. The CCMI HUB reserves the right to remove any link at our discretion.
- Acceptable links:
- Relevant articles and blog posts
- Research or data
- Resources that will genuinely benefit the reader and make sense in the context of the post
- Unacceptable links:
- Affiliate links
- Product/service/pricing pages
- Category/tag pages
- Company social profile links
- Acceptable links:
- Submissions should be in a publish ready state when they are submitted for final review. The CCMI HUB may adjust formatting as needed, however posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
- All contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor found to be plagiarizing any percentage of his or her content will be subject to an investigation of his or her entire body of work. If found guilty of plagiarism, the offending author will be banned from the community with all content removed.
- Content should be relevant to the CCMI HUB and our audience of telecom industry professionals.
- All post publication & editing is done at the discretion of The CCMI HUB.
Submitting a post does not guarantee that the post will be published on the CCMI HUB.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time. Contributors are responsible for making themselves aware of changes and adhering to them.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in your contributor access being revoked.