industry is dynamic.
Whether you compete as a service provider or consume telecommunications services as part of your business, you need the most up-to-date information, tools and expertise to gain a competitive advantage. Learn more about our live events and webinars below!
Blockchain in Telecom - Here's What You Need to Know
Tuesday, June 26
Join us on Tuesday, June 26th at 2PM for a free webinar hosted by Achievion Solutions, as they break down what blockchain is and the impact it could have on the telecom industry.
Attendees of this webinar will walk away with a greater understanding of:
• The technologies behind blockchain
• What problems do blockchain implementations solve
• Whether or not blockchain has the potential to disrupt the telecom industry
• How blockchain could be applied in your telecom business
• The current and next stages of blockchain development
• If and when you should act
At the conclusion of the presentation, there will also be a Q&A session to answer any questions you may have.
Switched Access Cost Management: Three Things You Must Know in 2018
June 5, 2018 at 2:00 PM
As you may know, terminating switched access is moving to bill-and-keep, but that doesn’t mean your switched access cost are history! In fact, whether you are a provider of switched access or a buyer, switched access remains a big-ticket item.
Join us for an information packed 60 minutes with CCMI’s Dr. Mike Hills on Tuesday, June 5th at 2PM for an insightful look at three key determinants of switched access costs and understand nuances that can lead to switched access costs per minute several times higher than you’d ever imagine!
- Find out why how a carrier is regulated – price cap or rate-of-return – impacts terminating access cost.
- Understand the concept of “affiliation”, the key factor in tandem transport costs.
- Discover why determining CLEC provided terminating access costs may be the single most complex task you have.
- Plus, we’ve set aside ample time for Dr. Hills to tackle your toughest questions
This is sure to be an informative session you won’t want to miss! Mark your calendar now and register for Switched Access Cost Management: Three Things You Must Know in 2018 so that you and your staff can better manage you switched access costs.