CCMI HUB Community Guidelines
The primary goal of the CCMI HUB is to provide industry professionals a place to engage, network and collaborate with one another. The following guidelines cover all aspects of interaction on the CCMI HUB site, including but not limited to the comments on articles and blogs and community forum discussions.
- Be Courteous. When providing feedback, posting information, or contributing to a discussion, be it negative or positive please make sure that your comment is relevant, constructive and polite.
- Do not insult or threaten other community members
- Do not post links to phishing sites, or post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls).
- Do not post porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work.
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals is strictly prohibited.
- Keep it clean. Do not use offensive and/or abusive language.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or contributions that could be interpreted as such will not be tolerated.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from the CCMI HUB.
Please note that this site is moderated, and that administrators/moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete/move/merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized.