Switched Access Reform: The Real Deal
2016 marks year four of the FCC’s access reform initiative, which will play out over another three to five years, as terminating switched access rates move to bill-and-keep (effectively zero). But if you think you no longer need to track, audit and manage your company’s access costs, think again.
Remember, the FCC’s Order does not address, or effect in any way, transport charges (a big component of your total access bill), nor does the Order eliminate originating access charges, another piece of the access charge puzzle. Quite simply, despite the FCC Order, access charges and costs will continue to be a significant challenge well beyond the move to bill-and-keep.
Switched Access Reform: The Real Deal is a fast paced 60 minute webinar led by FCC insider Andy Regitsky. Join Andy and your peers:
- Learn which access charge rate elements remain in place during and after the implementation of the FCC’s Order.
- Find out why ILEC transit charges remain a tough, complicated issue.
- Discover if access tariffs are still relevant (the answer will surprise you!)
- Understand how to rethink the discipline of access cost management for your company.
- Plus, Andy has set aside plenty of time to answer your toughest questions.
Access is a multi-million dollar revenue stream for LECs and a multi-million dollar expense for everyone else. Make sure you understand exactly where access reform stands today and what the real landscape will look like in the coming years.